Join us at the Okanagan's Newest venues 99 Rows! We're bringing desert vibes to the Okanagan in this earthy meets contemporary shootout! With the a fresh neutral palette of creams, earthy browns, and sky blues, and some of the chillest chic-est wedding vibes, this is a shootout you won't wanna miss!
Sunday April 2nd 2023
Location: The Okanagan
Venue: 99 Rows
Session Length: 2.5 hours
This session has a maximum capacity of 12 participants. Registration is first come, first serve. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
To register, make sure you're signed up for our email list to get the earlybird registration link! Fill out our registration form, sign the participant agreement, and pay the attached invoice.
Once you have paid the invoice and signed the attendee agreement form, you are officially registered for the workshop! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, the exact location, etc.
Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
1. New content for social media & your portfolio!
2. The opportunity to shoot at a new wedding venue!
3. New friends & a community to share and grow with!
4. The experience of getting creative and doing what you love (without all that client-related stress). Creativity for the sake of creativity!
5. The opportunity to join our TTH Community Facebook Group and stay connected with fellow attendees!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
only 12 spots!
As it is a shootout, there won’t be any instruction or education during the session, but we will have a lead photographer to help initiate posing and model direction, and to answer questions here and there if needed. As there will only be 12 photographers, everyone will have lots of time to direct models and shoot independently.
• Real Couple
• Ceremony Set Up
• Styled Tablescape
• Stationery Details & More