Join us for a modern and chic wedding shootout at The Wallace in Vancouver! This industrial venue paired with linens and decor will act as an all white-backdrop, perfect for adding pops of saturation and colour blocked florals! Chic attire, trend setting style, and creative details are what make this session truly one-of-a-kind! Not only will there be a real couple, but an additional editorial model/bride as well!
There will only be 12 spots available for this session, and the attendees will be split into 3 smaller groups to shoot stations for most of the session, so everyone will have lots of time to shoot details, direct the models, get creative, and experiment!
Monday February 27th, 2023
Location: Vancouver, BC
Venue: The Wallace
Session Length: 2.5 hours
• Real Couple
• Editorial Model/Bride
• Ceremony Set Up
• Styled Tablescape
• Stationery, Cake & Details
1. New content for social media & your portfolio!
2. The opportunity to shoot a unique microwedding experience.
3. New friends & a community to share and grow with!
4. The experience of getting creative and doing what you love (without all that client-related stress). Creativity for the sake of creativity!
5. The opportunity to join our TTH Community Facebook Group and stay connected with fellow attendees!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
only 12 spots!
As it is a shootout, there won’t be any instruction or education during the session, but we will have a lead photographer to help initiate posing and model direction, and to answer questions here and there if needed. Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
This session has a maximum capacity of 12 participants plus 3 ambassador photographers. Registration is first come, first serve. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
To register, make sure you're signed up for our email list to get the earlybird registration link! Fill out our registration form, sign our participant agreement form and pay the attached invoice, and you're set! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, the exact location, etc.