Join us for our first shootout of the year, Robin, as Bronte Bride curates a casual-chic rooftop elopement styled shoot at the Char Bar Rooftop Patio in East Village, Calgary. Short dresses, laid-back elopement vibes, and modern styling will make this a shootout you won’t want to miss!
Attendees will be split into 2 groups and get to experience and shoot each of the 2 Styled Segments for 50-60 minutes (and then the groups will switch!). At the end of the session, we'll all come together on the Char Bar Rooftop Patio to shoot the last 15 minutes of the session at golden hour.
(1) East Village Elopement Portrait Session: casual elopement portraits with a real couple in front of the Simmons Building & along the Bow River)
(2) Rooftop Patio Styled Elopement Session: ceremony set up & real couple,
tablescape design, and a couple unique vignettes to shoot!
Masks are mandatory for all attendees at all times.
WEDNESDAY APRIL 28th 2021
Venue: Char Bar Rooftop Patio
Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
approx. 2-2.5 hours
(1) East Village Elopement Portrait Session
• casual elopement portraits with a real couple in front of the Simmons Building & along the Bow River
(2) Rooftop Patio Styled Elopement Session
• ceremony set up
• real couple
• tablescape design
• a couple uniquely styled vignettes
This session has a maximum capacity of 8 participants plus 2 "ambassador/lead" photographers. Registration is first come, first serve. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
All attendees are required to abide by all social distancing regulations and restrictions, (ie: attendees must stay 2m away from each other, vendors, and models) and are asked to wear their masks at all times.
To register, make sure you're signed up for our email list to get the earlybird registration link! Fill out our registration form and pay the attached invoice. Once you have submitted your registration, you will be sent a participant agreement form.
Once you have paid the invoice and signed the attendee agreement form, you are officially registered for the workshop! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, the exact location, etc.
Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
1. A gallery for your portfolio filled with stunning photos of a beautifully styled day, featuring 2 real couples and modern elopement details
2. Your very own images of exquisite details to share
3. More experience photographing and directing couples, shooting in outdoor light & capturing details!
4. New friends & a community to share and grow with!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
only 8 spots!
As it is a shootout, there won’t be any instruction or education during the session, but we will have a lead photographer (Nicole Sarah) to help initiate posing and model direction, and to answer questions here and there if needed. As there will only be 5 photographers in each group, attendees will have lots of time to direct models and shoot independently.