Join us for one of our first sessions of 2022, Rose, as Bronte Bride partners with Kadie Hummel Photography in this boho winter cabin elopement shootout + workshop! With a focus on elopement photography (and the business behind it) and authentic posing, you’ll be sure to go home with not only a curated gallery of beautiful images for your portfolio, but valuable knowledge on how to market yourself as an elopement photographer (and everything that comes along with it!).
Tuesday March 1st, 2022
Instructor: Kadie Hummel
Location: Nordegg (Stix Cabin)
Session Length: 3.5 hours
• Bride & Groom Getting Ready Together in the Cabin
• Bride & Groom Portraits
• Ceremony Set-up in the Forest
• Stationery & Details
• A Sit-Down with Kadie around the fire at the cabin, as she shares in-depth look into how to position yourself as an elopement photographer.
This session has a maximum capacity of 8 participants. Registration is first come, first serve. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
To register, make sure you're signed up for our email list to get the earlybird registration link! Fill out our registration form and pay the attached invoice. Once you have submitted your registration, you will be sent a participant agreement form.
Once you have paid the invoice and signed the attendee agreement form, you are officially registered for the workshop! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, the exact location, etc.
Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Known for her wildly adventurous and emotive approach to photography, Kadie Hummel captures the romance of majestic Rocky Mountains, alongside her clients' big love! She believes if your dress is dirty at the end of the night, you did it right. You can find Kadie's work published in Rocky Mountain Bride, Junebug Weddings, Brontë Bride, Confetti Magazine, and more.
Positioning Yourself As An Elopement Photographer
• Niching out and marketing yourself in the elopement space
Connecting with Your Dream Clients
• Knowing and attracting your dream client
• Creating a dream-worthy client experience from beginning to end
• Kadie's 5 go to prompts to evoke emotion
• Storytelling versus posing
The Elopement Day
• Customizing a unique elopement experience
• Preparing your couple for their elopement
• Understanding permits + licensing
1. New content for to share on social media & a curated elopement to add to your portfolio!
2. More experience photographing and directing a real couple in a more intimate setting.
3. The opportunity to shoot in a new (and almost always booked up!) location
4. New friends & a community to share and grow with!
5. New techniques & strategies for working with your clients (posing, making them comfortable, client experience, etc.)
6. One-on-one time with Kadie in an intimate workshop setting
7. A TTH exclusive digital resource from Kadie Hummel!
8. The opportunity to join our TTH Community Facebook Group and stay connected with fellow attendees!
Our sessions always include a hands-on experience, where you get the opportunity to direct and pose the model(s) yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
• Casual yet Curated
• Contemporary Chic
• Intimate & Cozy
only 8 spots!
REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY FEB 8TH
You'll also receive a mini curated welcome kit, and a lunch around the fire! When you arrive on site, the fire will be set up so all attendees can connect and chat over food and drinks for the first 30 minutes or so!
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED