Join us for our upcoming True to Hue Workshop session, Hyacinth, as Bronte Bride partners with Kristyn Harder at the Deane House. With a focus on fine art portraits, authentic posing, feminine florals, & fine art details, you’ll be sure to go home with not only a curated gallery of beautiful images for your portfolio, but valuable knowledge on posing your clients, editing your images, as well as developing an amazing client experience. Plus you'll get join Kristyn the following evening, as she goes live with you, sharing editing tips and techniques as she works on images from the previous day's shoot!
MONDAY JULY 20TH 2020
Instructor: Kristyn Harder
Venue: Deane House
Session Length: 3 hours
Part Two of the Session:
Live Editing Session with Kristyn Harder on Tuesday July 21st from 7-8:30 pm!
• Bride & Groom Portraits: Real Couple
• Editorial Bride: Model
• Styled Tablescape
• A Live Editing Session with Kristyn Harder!
This session has a maximum capacity of 6 participants. Registration is first come, first serve. Early registration opens to our email list 1 day early (June 24th at 9am). There are no refunds after you’ve secured your spot. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
To register, click the registration button above and fill out our registration form and pay the attached invoice. Once you have submitted your registration, you will be contacted with a participant agreement form.
Once you have paid the invoice and signed the agreement form, you are officially registered for the workshop! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, etc.
Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
With over 7 years of experience as a wedding photographer, Kristyn continues to combine her passion for beautiful, light imagery with her dedication to serving her clients well. Her goal is to create photographs that are beautiful to the eye AND meaningful to the heart. She is known for her light, romantic style and is proud to have been published in Magnolia Rouge, Wedding Sparrow, Style Me Pretty and more.
1. How to use light to flatter the subject
2. Choosing locations and backgrounds to complement your bride & groom
3. Kristyn’s photographic set up for beautiful portraits
4. How to create moments in a pose compared to just posing clients
5. How to photograph images that other vendors will appreciate
6. How to photograph so that editing is easier
7. Everything you need to know about editing in Lightroom & Photoshop! (presets vs profiles, skin & hair retouching, removing distractions & more!
This Session’s #BehindtheBrand Resource:
Get access to Kristyn’s 10 Steps to Booking Your Ideal Clients & Serving Them Well!
STAYING TRUE TO HUE
1. A gallery for your portfolio filled with stunning florals, a real couple, a beautiful bride, and a gorgeous tablescape.
2. Your very own images of exquisite details to share
3. A pdf resource of concrete steps to improve your client experience
4. One-on-one time with Kristyn in an intimate workshop setting
5. New techniques & strategies for editing your images!
Each segment includes a hands-on experience, where you get the opportunity to direct and pose the model(s) yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
• Fine Art
only 6 spots!