Join us for our last True to Hue Workshop of 2020, Terracotta, as Bronte Bride partners with Kadie Hummel Photography to create an adventurous session in Drumheller. With a focus on couples, posing, & chemistry, you’ll be sure to go home with not only a curated gallery of beautiful images for your portfolio, but valuable knowledge on posing your clients and developing an amazing client experience.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH 2020
Instructor: Kadie Hummel
Session Length: 4 hours
• Engagement Session: (Real Couple)
• Bride & Groom Portraits: Real Couple
• Ceremony Set-up
• Styled Tablescape
• A Sit-Down with Kadie as she shares in-depth look into her client experience from on boarding to raving reviews
This session has a maximum capacity of 8 participants. Registration is first come, first serve. There are no refunds after you’ve secured your spot. Read our FAQ page for our policies on returns and exchanges.
To register, click the registration button above and fill out our registration form and pay the attached invoice. Once you have submitted your registration, you will be contacted with a participant agreement form.
Once you have paid the invoice and signed the agreement form, you are officially registered for the workshop! Before the session, you will receive an email with further information regarding what you need to bring, how to prepare, etc.
Please read our FAQ page for further important information!
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Known for her wildly adventurous and emotive approach to photography, Kadie Hummel captures the romance of majestic Rocky Mountains, alongside her clients' big love! She believes if your dress is dirty at the end of the night, you did it right. You can find Kadie's work published in Rocky Mountain Bride, Junebug Weddings, Brontë Bride, Confetti Magazine, and more.
1. How to Attract Your Dream Client
2. An in-depth look into Kadie’s client experience from on-boarding to raving reviews
3. 5 Posing Prompts to Evoke Real Emotion
4. How to Make Your Clients Feel Genuinely Comfortable (including access to Kadie’s secret Spotify playlist she uses for her sessions!)
5. Top Tips & Tricks for Getting the very BEST images for both engagement sessions AND bridal portraits
6. How to Choose Adventurous Session Locations
7. How to Prep for an Adventure Session
8. How Break Into Destination Wedding Photography
Get access to Kadie’s Top 5 favourite posing prompts to evoke emotion
(pdf version) after the session
STAYING TRUE TO HUE
1. A gallery for your portfolio filled with stunning details, and 2 real couples!
2. Your very own images of exquisite details to share
3. A pdf resource of Kadie's 5 Posing Primpts
4. One-on-one time with Kadie in an intimate workshop setting
5. New techniques & strategies for working with your clients (posing, making them comfortable, client experience, etc.)
Each segment includes a hands-on experience, where you get the opportunity to direct and pose the model(s) yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
only 8 spots!
REGISTRATION COMING SOON