Beyond being a good match to us aesthetically, there is certain professional criteria, and reputation standards each vendor must meet in order to be accepted as a member. For example, each vendor must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry, and must have a good reputation in the industry.
All our vendors are properly vetted to ensure the vendors we are referring and promoting are of the highest quality.
We’re excited to partner with all kinds of vendors in the wedding industry to create a community of collaboration, education, and inspiration!
We have many categories of vendors on our guides, whether you're a caterer, photographers, florist, venue bridal boutique, jeweller (and yes, there are so many others...) you can apply!
We accept applications from Alberta & BC, and we focus primarily on Calgary vendors. If you are a Rockies (Canmore, Banff, etc) vendor, please apply to our partner guide, Rocky Mountain Wedding Collective.
• Being listed on our online vendor guide
• Opportunities for guest blog posts, features, & collaborations
• Promotion on social media & online avenues
• Opportunities to meet other industry vendors, build relationships,
and feel connected in our amazing community
• Invitations to exclusive community events